Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thing #12 - Create A Slideshow

For my slide show, I chose RockYou. Although this project was fun, I felt there were not enough ways to individualize my show. I wish it had let me upload my own music. The reason I chose to use alphabet letters was to spell out TECHNOLOGY. I thought this might be a cute way to start a PowerPoint for staff development.

I am having Christmas at my house this year and I am going to make a slide show with family photos and music. I can play it on my big screen TV while my family is at my house and the photos will just continually loop while we have our get-to-get-there. I am thinking this will earn me brownie points with my husband's family and with Santa!!!

Attribution for Photos:
T=Leo Reynolds
E=duncan
C=monceau
H=mag3737
N=takomabibelot
O=dogwelder
L=Leo Reynolds
O=duncan
G=monceau
Y=claudecf

No comments:

Post a Comment